You think you know history? Are you a quote scholar?
What was your score? Leave your score(s) and comments in the comment section.
Bet you don’t do well on this quiz!!!!!!
A little history lesson. If you don’t know the answer, make your best guess.
Answer all the questions before looking at the answers.
Who said it?
1) “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of the above
2) “It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few…… And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.
“A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. None of the Above
3) “(We) …can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”
A. Nikita Khrushchev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. None of the above
4) “We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own … in order to create this common ground.”
A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong IL D. None of the above
5) “I certainly think the free-market has failed.”
A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. None of the above
6) “I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched.”
A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. None of the above
Scroll down for answers
(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005