The Jeremiah Project has a great piece (really long) on Bill Clinton and in the process of nearly vomiting, I came across some things about Bill and Hillary as well.
“The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people” — Bill Clinton 1993 on MTV
“We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans” — Bill Clinton in 1993 from USA Today
You know the one thing that’s wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say.” — Bill Clinton in 1993, Philadeplphia
“I’m not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president” — Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpeonaed documents.
“I have said that I’m not running and I’m having a great time being pres – being a first-term senator” — Hillary Clinton
Anyway, here is an excerpt from The Jeremiah Project. Keep in mind the Hillary quote where she said, “…we are the President…”
The Enemies of your freedom
Following the events of Sept. 11, 2001 Americans have been distracted by the governement and the media into devising the enemy of our freedom. We are told that militant Islam has the goal of destroying freedom as we know it and goes by the names, Jihad, Hamas, terrorist, insurgent, Saddam Hussein, Al-Qaeda, bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, etc.
While those may indeed be enemies to our freedom… there is an even more sinister enemy at work within our borders. It’s called: the Progressive Caucus, multiculturalism, Hillary’s “village”, and has names like Ted Kennedy, Charles Rangel, Jesse Jackson, Sarah Brady, and Bill Clinton, among others.
It is Socialism and it’s quickly spreading throughout America.
- The individual loses all rights and everything is done in the name of the commonwealth (public) (read – “village”); you are officially the property of the state and not an individual with wants, desires, and needs. There is only the rich and the commonwealth. If you are not rich, then you are a member of the commonwealth. The needs and wants of the rich come before the needs and wants of the commonwealth. In the commonwealth there are no individuals and no one has any rights whatsoever. All decisions in your behalf are made by the state. Your children are the property of the state and it is decided by the state what they will learn, who will teach them, and what will become of them. As a parent, you have little or no say in what becomes of your children, all decisions are made by the government and you accept or become an enemy of the state.
- The government owns and/or controls the basic means of production and distribution of services and goods. We are told that business and other things will be regulated but that we will still be free. Free to do what? They will operate under the illusion of a free enterprise system. All business and land, if not owned by the government or the rich, is controlled and taxed very heavily. What a contradiction of terms. How can anyone have a Socialist form of government with freedom? As stated, in a Socialist form of government the rich rule and have the power, not the people. Consider the actions the government has taken in recent years concerning tobacco, health care, the environment, and the airline industry. Vice President Al Gore promised to make air travel safer and Americans were eager to accept the further erosion of their rights and pay even higher tarifs to government to protect them from an unseen enemy. One lady I recently travelled with told me that she was willing to undergo an extensive selective search of her luggage “if it would make traveling safer.” Safer than what? I ask. The Clinton administration took full advantage of the crash of TWA 800 to play on the fears of American travellers. It would seem a foregone conclusion that the airplane was brought down by a terrorist act – regardless of the fact there is no conclusive evidence to date that it was a criminal act. The events of 9/11 only cemented the governments reach into the transportation industry. This heightened state of security at American airports is nothing more than another ploy of the government to further control the airline business and raise another “hidden” tax to pay for it.
- The creation of a federal (Homeland Security & FEMA) or state police force; the purpose of which is to put down disturbances, political or otherwise, “root” out political enemies, ensure the loyalty of the people, and enforce laws upon taxation, population control, religion, the workplace, and the family unit. Consider Clinton’s now infamous 100,000 more police officers on the street. Along with the government funded of those officers comes the federal control over how the recipients of the funding are used. Will this new police force be held accountable like the FBI? Attorney General Janet Reno promoted Larry Potts—who coordinated the Waco raid and was censured for his role in the 1992 Ruby Ridge, Idaho, shoot-out — to deputy director of the FBI.
- The redefining of justice and injustice to better fit the Socialist State.
- The subjection or elimination, generally the latter, of all religious institutions, with the exception of a state approved and mandated religion. This “New World Order” institution will also be used to ensure the loyalty of the people and will be used in the collection of taxes.
The Socialist State cultivated by the Clinton presidency obviously presents a clear and present danger to the traditional American way of life that has been grounded in Judeo-Christian principles. But a much greater danger is on the horizon. This danger is the socialistic serpentine worldwide government that the Scriptures say will emerge in the end times (Rev. 13:7-8). This world empire, based in a reunified Europe, will abrogate the sovereignty of every other nation on the face of the earth. Its government will be run by godless, amoral Humanists who will worship the creation rather than the Creator (Romans. 1:25).
Just some things to think about…view the videos in the VODPOD and see if Hillary’s antics fits this article.
NOTE: I do not necessarily agree with the entire article above and the excerpt above should be read in the context of which it was written for the complete “feel”. It does, however give me pause…