In 1992, Enron was one of the most popular contributors to Bill Clinton and the DNC. Enron was right next to Bill Clinton from his first days in the White House. In 1992, Enron donated $100,000 to Clinton’s inauguration, and Enron’s top exec, Ken Lay, stayed at the White House 11 times.
If the FBI, GAO or Congress wants to investigate billions of dollars lost to “corruption, collusion and nepotism,” they need look no further than Bill Clinton.
Final Report on the Special Investigation (and nothing was done?)
The Clinton Corruption Record 1992 – 2000 (the short list)
– The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
– Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
– Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
– Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
– Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
– First president sued for sexual harassment.
– First president accused of rape.
– First first lady to come under criminal investigation
– Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
– First president to establish a legal defense fund.
– First president to be held in contempt of court
– Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
– Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
– First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
The family of corruption…just what the country needs.