Thanks, Political Party Poop(Snoop).
Following Blog Protocol, we must comply. Besides, it gives us a break from the doldrums of the political arena(s) of blatant lies, deceit and silliness. We were tagged on this post.
Rules of being Tagged
Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you’ve been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers. The questions in brackets can be changed when you “tag” some other blogger. Read the next section for the list of tagged Bloggers. If you’re tagged, answer the questions on your Blog.
1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band)
Band: Moody Blues
Singer: Shania Twain
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
Historic/Domestic: Ronald Wilson Reagan
3) Favorite historical politician (International)?
Historic/International: Winston Churchill
4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO
We are dead-set against Czarina getting elected to the Presidency of the United States.
5) Other then where you live now, what city do you like?
Panama City, FL
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
This is a hard one seeing that Wilson was trying to bring America forward as a rising Super Power in the aftermath of WWI and Nixon was the inheritor of previous administrations bent on debasing America. Both desired for the creation of a more widely known influence of the American nation. Whereas Wilson had more personal integrity than Nixon did, and history has revealed that Wilson wasn’t a back-room pragmatist, I would have to say, Wilson.
8) Favorite obscure movie?
Treasure of The Sierra Madre
9) What is your favorite restaurant?
10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
Celine Dion, You and I. Because it is a great video with a beautifully voiced artist and it just so happens to be the Theme Song for Hillary’s Campaign.
Go here for the video…it has already been posted elsewhere on this blog.
We “TAG” the following: