Interesting question. It all depends on your point of view. If you are a fem-nazi, the answer is an overwhelming yes. If you aren’t a fem-nazi, the spread is muddied. It is also dependant upon who is doing the asking and who is doing the reporting.
I did a totally unscientific and undocumented and personal “poll”. I asked five women, two of which I know personally, one of them being my wife, the following question; “With what you know at this very moment about Hillary Rodham Clinton, would you vote for Hillary for the President of The United States?
1. Woman #1…Spouse…”You have GOT to be kidding!”
I took that as a no.
2. Woman #2…friend of spouse…”That is a really stupid question. I wouldn’t vote for that poli-tramp if she was the second to the last woman in the world!”
3. Woman #3…me Mum…”You should be bloody well ashamed of asking such nonsense. Cods wallop!” (accompanied by the Evil Eye only mums can emit.)
4. Woman #4…in line at the local Kroger…”Who the hell are you and what do you want?” (accompanied by a panicked deer-in-the-headlight gaze.)
5. Woman #5…at the post office…a pleasant smile, a gleam in the eye and the head cocked to one side, the gum chewing had stopped. There was no answer. (she was a blond.)
My poll of 5 women revealed that 3 out of 5 say no, 1 gets paranoid and 1 stops chewing gum and gets a glazed look.
Theoretically, there is a more scientific poll here: